Friday, January 28, 2011

Inflight Entertainment

Have you ever been sitting in an airplane and thought, “You know what would make this flight better? Lady GaGa and Katy Perry all up on my ear holes.” Well, I am glad to say that I have not and will never think such a heinous thought, for I risk the spontaneous combustion of half of my body. The other half of my body and the rest of my family will combust if Justin Bieber ever happens across my path—which, thankfully, has yet to occur. Now, if anyone recalls back a while to my “Rafa says WHAT? Asians” segment, I mentioned many things about Asians that are totally and completely definitely factual. I appear to have missed something, though. This is because, as I was looking through my computer and cleaning out everything (no comment as to what exactly was cleaned out), I happened to come across a peculiar Notepad file with a strange HTML embed code. It seemed like I had liked a video and kept the embed code for my blog but never got around to it. When I watched the video, I realized why. It was probably the most shocking and vile thing one could ever lay eyes upon (except for this). It was something so grotesque, that even I of the iron stomach felt sick to my, well, stomach. One thing is for sure…if it had happened to me, I could justify taking everyone in that airplane out in a fury of emotion and then treading water to get the heck out of there. It was Asians…and they were dancing…


Via YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Now watch as the plane crashes, and everyone awkwardly dances around with their vests, not knowing how to inflate them because California Girls was playing louder than the directions. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete