Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Stuff...Part 2?


About a year ago (I’m guesstimating here), I announced some changes to the blog. Guess what is about to happen right now? Yes, if you read the title, you know exactly what is going on. New stuff! Yay! Last year I decided to expand my format a tad. I would have two “Rafa says WHAT?” specials and then two random posts about pretty much anything. A while ago I was thinking to myself…that is freaking hard! I have to research many things for many hours and look up awesome/attempted funny photos, then find the time to be hilarious over at least a page or two for my “Rafa says WHAT?” bits. It’s gosh dang difficult. Then, I have to get off of lazy mode and write two more pagers about random things. But, do not fret! I have discovered a way to get around these problems! Announcement of changes time.


I have decided that I am going to not hold onto a strict format anymore. This blog is about freedom and fun. It should not hold onto constraints such as numbers or a set number of blog posts per month. In thinking of this, I realized that the random posts should be as many as I damn well please! I might post one in between each “Rafa says WHAT?” or a gazillion (and if I’m able to do the aforementioned, I should get an award of some sort). It depends on how I feel at the moment. Most of the random ones will be short and may be about muses or current events. Maybe even debunking certain things I’ve heard around. Like I said, it depends. But, in my opinion, this will make the “Rafa says WHAT?” specials few and maybe far between, which means they will be awesome and long awaited. I will make them at specific times (can you say, “Twilight”? Uh oh! Spoiler! I’m a literal Nostradamus, I tell you what) when their impact will be felt. That way they will (theoretically) be as funny as possible, for I will have had enough time to work on them (did I mention it was theoretically?) and make them good.


So yeah, there you have the changes that will happen. I hope all the past changes like the pictures and the more user-friendly set up have been awesome and such. Also, if you speak a different language, click on the widget to the right-hand side with the flags and Google will translate my whole blog for you! And while you are at it, why don’t you follow the blog on Facebook or Twitter? That way, you will get awesome updates immediately when I post them or maybe laugh a bit because of my Twitter profile. Anyway, let me know what you think on Facebook, or even in the comments on this post. Thanks go out to all of you faithful readers, however invisible you may be! Give me feedback and let me know what I can do to make everything more awesome for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment