Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's a Trap!


Have you ever been shopping at IKEA and rounded a corner, only to be confronted by a huge, man-and-woman-eating Minotaur? This is probably because the stores are designed to be like a huge maze that people can’t get out of unless they travel through it all. You literally have to walk through the every inch of the store to get out. Studies have shown that people spend an average of 2-3 hours ambling around the store, bewildered by the amazing array of furniture and mythical, shifting walls. Some have even been inside for 8 hours! I’m hoping that to survive, they didn’t have to consume one of their own in the kitchen section. I have personally never been in one, but if I ever did enter, by the time I reached the office section, I would be trying to grab someone from my party to sacrifice them to the IKEA gods for a swift exit from the premises. Be careful next time you are in there because the people lounging around in the bedroom section might actually have died of starvation a week or so ago. Click the picture below to enlarge and follow a person’s journey through IKEA and all that was bought.


Via DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment