Sunday, March 20, 2011

Japan Wins Again

What’s funnier than a tsunami and a 9.0 earthquake? Wait…that question needs to be rephrased. Actually, anything is funnier than both those things. Needless to say, after all the catastrophes, it’s good to know that Japan can still beat us on most things that involve…well, everything. But, do you know what we will never be able to beat them in? Game shows that show people with actual talent in things that aren’t terrible music doing something both hilarious and terrifying at the same time. When I say that, I mean they built Transformer costumes out of cardboard (I think) that can actually change between robot and car in less than a second. I don’t know how nerdy or geeky this is because I am too busy being surprised that anything like this could actually be possible, much less that someone was bored enough one day to come up with a design like this. Amazingly, though, they didn’t win the competition! What the hell, Japan?! Props go out to my squinty-eyed friends for the effort, though.


Via urlesque

No comments:

Post a Comment