Thursday, March 17, 2011

Please Secure All Carry-On and Personal Items


Have you ever heard that phrase in an airport before? I know I have. The thing is…how safe do you really think your stuff is inside your little suitcase? “Oh, but Rafa, you silly goose,” you say with a lisp, “I lock my checked baggage as well as carry-on luggage that I won’t be using with one of these adorable mini locks that have this cute key with one bump on them to open them! Everything is so totally safe! HahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!” Well, if you think that I am going to go on a tirade about how there are many copies of your key out there in the world because they have one freaking bump on them, then you are wrong. What I am actually going to say is that suitcases are incredibly easy to open even if you don’t have that dumb key and they are locked. Just use a pen or any object that you might use to otherwise stab obnoxious people at the security checkpoint. Observe the video below and realize how naïve about safety you have been your whole life.


Via LifeHacker

No comments:

Post a Comment