Monday, June 27, 2011

I Don't Trust Birds

Birds. Either you love them or you hate them. I’m a reptile person, myself. Birds are kind of annoying in my book. At least they aren’t like fish, which just happen to die whenever they are around me for any extended period of time for no good reason. But possibly one of the creepiest things I’ve ever heard of in the animal world is a seemingly innocent looking parrot being a bloodthirsty savage. Meet the Kea Parrot. Nowhere in normal “this is creepy animal stuff” do you hear of this animal, for some odd reason. Yeah, they will talk about the creepy sad face fish, or the sickly looking blob animal, but never the Kea Parrot. It doesn’t feel like being a cute and normal fruit eating birdy. No. this parrot prefers the taste of meat. At night, looking like a crazed demon with a beak (in the video and in real life), these guys sneak up on unsuspecting sheep and begin feasting on them alive. Imagine walking around, minding your own business, and have a parrot nibbling on your ankles. Seriously, what the hell?


Via YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment