Thursday, October 20, 2011

Asians Pantomiming...Oh, Yes

I know, I know…I always mention Asians in my blog. I don’t think it’s sad, though, since I’m just using a so-called “good stereotype”—Asians pretty much do everything better than everyone else. Props to them. In other news, a friend of mine showed me a video that I thought I’d share with you all. Apparently, the stereotype even includes comedy. I’m not kidding around when I say that this is probably one of the funniest stand-up routines I have ever seen. It also has the added bonus of being completely unique since they don’t say anything the entire time. Yep, the whole act is pantomimes and sounds. This allows the Japanese comedians to be able to communicate across language barriers that would completely hinder normal comedians. Not just that, but they also turn normal gags that we’ve all done before into dose after dose after dose of hilarity. Enough writing about it…check it out for yourselves:


Via YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment